U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Statistics Alphabetical Index
CWC Online, an e-journal
Our firm has total dedication to the injured worker. In order to accomplish that, we handle your claim with the following attitude:
- We stay on top of our cases and move quickly.
- We ensure our clients are receiving all benefits in a timely fashion.
- If the claim is denied, we act quickly and aggressively to obtain hearings and present the best possible claim for our client .
- If it is in our client’s best interest to settle, we move it along to obtain a maximum settlement for the client.
- We treat our injured workers with courtesy and respect, understanding our clients’ frustration with being out of work .
Nothing less than a positive, aggressive approach for our clients is acceptable in this firm!
Hardison & Cochran serves personal injury and accident victims throughout the state of North Carolina, including, but not limited to, Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Fayetteville, NC.