Workers’ Compensation FAQs
Hardison & Cochran is proud to serve our clients with a workers’ compensation team that is comprised entirely of Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists. We bring extensive skill, knowledge and experience to every workplace injury or illness case that we handle.
Whether you are just starting out on seeking workers’ compensation benefits or running into difficulty with a current claim, we want to help you. We assist workers and their families throughout Raleigh and North Carolina. Simply call or contact us online today to get started.
You can also review our Frequently Asked Questions below to get a better general understanding of the issues that may be present in your case. When you meet with us, we can discuss your specific facts and legal issues.
- I was injured while on break, can I still receive Workers’ Compensation benefits?
- Do I have to use my vacation time or sick leave when injured and out of work?
- Can I get Workers’ Compensation if I have a heart attack at work?
- If I Get Injured On The Job, What Should I Do Next?
- Where do I go for medical treatment after I get hurt at work?
- Should I give my employer or its workers’ compensation insurance company a recorded statement?
- What does it mean to receive temporary total disability benefits?
- Can I receive workers’ compensation benefits if my work injury causes disfigurement?
- What if I have to change my line of work because I was injured on the job?
- If I was hurt because of a defective forklift, can I file a “third-party claim?”
- What should I do if I am not receiving my workers’ compensation benefits check?
- Can I be fired or demoted if I file a workers’ compensation claim?
- Do I need an attorney to handle my workers’ compensation claim?
- What is Vocational Rehab in North Carolina Workers Compensation?