North Carolina Workers’ Compensation FAQs

Hardison & Cochran is proud to serve our clients with a workers’ compensation team that is comprised entirely of Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists. We bring extensive skill, knowledge and experience to every workplace injury or illness case that we handle.

Whether you are just starting out on seeking workers’ compensation benefits or running into difficulty with a current claim, we want to help you. We assist workers and their families throughout Raleigh and North Carolina. Simply call or contact us online today to get started.

You can also review our Frequently Asked Questions below to get a better general understanding of the issues that may be present in your case. When you meet with us, we can discuss your specific facts and legal issues.