At Hardison & Cochran we believe in community. Over the years, we have represented thousands of clients and we very much enjoy learning about the things that are dear to them. In 2011, we conducted a client survey that went out to our current and former clients. One of the questions in the survey was “What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?” Over 50% of our clients replied that they enjoy “giving back” and “helping out” their community.
We are very proud to have such a thoughtful and giving client base and the majority of the community initiatives and events we support are because of them. Please take a moment to learn about some of the non-profit groups and events we support by clicking on the links below.
If you are part of a non-profit or community event and would like to let us know about it, we welcome you to give us a call at 1-800-600-7969 or send us an e-mail.
- Activate Good
- Autism Society of North Carolina
- Boys & Girls Club of Wake County
- Boys & Girls Club of Selma
- Boys & Girls Club of Wayne County
- CareNet of Harnett County
- Carolina Mudcats
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Durham Rescue Mission
- Garner, North Carolina Veterans’ Memorial
- Harnett County Literacy Program
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Eastern North Carolina
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Raleigh Rescue Mission
- The Lee County Partnership for Children
- The North Carolina Police Benevolent Association