- What is a “commercial truck”?
- What are some of the common causes of tractor trailer accidents?
- Are there any NC state or federal regulations governing truck drivers?
- What are the “hours of service” rules?
- Who makes sure that big trucks and trucking companies are following the rules?
- How do I deal with trucking companies or their insurance carriers after a truck accident?
- Why should a lawyer be hired as soon as possible?
- Is the investigation of the accident important?
- What if I was partially at fault for the accident?
If you have been hurt, or a loved one has died, as the result of an accident involving a tractor-trailer, semi or other large truck, you need the help of attorneys who have the experience and resources to protect your rights. Do not permanently lose your right to seek damages from those who caused you harm, contact the Raleigh truck accident lawyers at Hardison & Cochran, Attorneys at Law today.
Whether we?re gathering evidence by preserving driver and truck records, consulting with you on legal strategies, or representing you in negotiations with insurance agents, our Raleigh tractor trailer wreck attorneys are always working with “Experience, Integrity and Personal Attention” to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation available to help in your recovery.