I was injured in a crash where a truck driver was at fault. Can I receive money for time I missed at work?

You can recover lost wages when you have missed time from work due to injuries from the accident. In order to recover the lost wages, you need to have doctor’s verification of the time missed along with verification from your employer for the time you missed along with what amount of money you earned.