Personal Injury FAQs
Seven Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury
Personal injury law in North Carolina allows you to obtain compensation for medical bills and other expenses and losses if someone else injures you through negligence, recklessness or criminal intent. Personal injury claims can provide greatly needed financial assistance to victims of car and other motor vehicle accidents, injury from defective medical devices and dangerous drugs, swimming pool accidents, dog attacks and more.
In most cases, hiring an attorney and considering a personal injury lawsuit is new to the accident victim. As personal injury lawyers in North Carolina, we work to help people who have been injured through no fault of their own obtain the compensation they deserve. We take the burden of securing a proper financial settlement off of your shoulders so that you can focus on recovery.
Below are some questions that we commonly hear and answers to help you if you think you have a personal injury claim. If we can assist you further, we’d like to do so in a free, no-obligation legal consultation. Please contact us by phone at 800-600-7969 or online today.
Hardison & Cochran offers a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your case and advise you of your legal options. If you already have a settlement offer, we can give you our frank professional opinion about it.
Contact us today for free legal advice. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- If I have a personal injury claim, how would I prove my case?
- How long do I have after my accident to pursue compensation for a personal injury?
- Must I go to court if I have a personal injury claim?
- How much money can I expect to recover in my personal injury case?
- If my accident has just now occurred, what should I do to protect a potential injury claim?
- I’ve recovered from my injury and feel like my losses were well within typical insurance coverage. How can you help me with what should be a simple claim?
- Do I really need a lawyer to handle my personal injury claim?