Common Social Security Disability Questions
Frequently Asked Questions for Our North Carolina Social Security Disability Lawyers
Obtaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits can be challenging. You may struggle with providing complete information when you initially apply or know how to appeal if your claim is denied. You may quickly find yourself becoming intimidated, confused and frustrated. The attorneys of Hardison & Cochran want to help you get through this process. First, please read through our list of Frequently Asked Questions. They should help you to understand how the SSD benefits process works. Next, give us a call. We can look at the specific facts of your case and help you to get your claim on the right track. We serve clients throughout Raleigh and North Carolina who are seeking disability benefits. Just call us today or submit our online form to set up a free consultation.
- How do I apply for Social Security Disability benefits?
- Have I worked enough to be eligible for SSD benefits?
- What does it mean to be “disabled” when it comes to applying for SSD benefits?
- What should I do if my disability benefits claim is denied?
- What will happen at my Social Security Disability benefits hearing?
- Will I get ‘back-pay’ if my claim is approved after the hearing?
- Can I receive both workers’ compensation and SSD benefits?
- Can My Children Get Disability Benefits?
- Do I need an attorney to help me with my Social Security Disability benefits case?