Do I need an attorney to help me with my Social Security Disability benefits case?
If you are seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, there are several things you must do – both on time and without error – in order to obtain the financial assistance you need. An attorney can play a vital role in making that happen.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) allows SSD applicants to be represented by an attorney or another qualified person when seeking SSD benefits or when appealing a denied claim.
At Hardison & Cochran, we have a history of helping SSD applicants throughout North Carolina to pursue the benefits they need and deserve. The head of our Social Security division, Jonathan Biser, is a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law.
Here’s how a Hardison & Cochran Social Security Disability benefits attorney can help you:
- We can organize your initial SSD application.
- We can be your point person as your application moves forward.
- If your claim is denied, we can handle your appeal for you.
- We will prepare you for your appeals hearing so you know what to expect.
- We will act as experienced advocates for you in your hearing or at any other stage.
- We can expedite further appeals.
- We can make sure every avenue is explored in seeking the benefits you deserve.
Contact Hardison & Cochran today if you need help with your SSD benefits claim in North Carolina. We will review your case for free and explain how we can help you. Call or contact us online today. We will respond to you within 24 hours.