Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Southern Pines, North Carolina
Hardison & Cochran
In the Sandhills of North Carolina, Hardison & Cochran, Attorneys at Law, serves your personal injury law needs from our office in downtown Southern Pines.
The office is located at 35 E. Pennsylvania Avenue, at the corner of Pennsylvania and Broad Street and just blocks east of U.S. 1.
The Hardison & Cochran law firm has earned a reputation as the place to turn after an accident or suffering injuries due to no fault of your own. We seek justice for those who have been harmed by the negligent or reckless behavior of others.
Hardison & Cochran clients are supported by a team of dedicated attorneys, investigators and legal support staff who strive to obtain the best possible results.
Have you or a loved one been injured in –
- A car accident caused by a driver who was speeding, driving drunk or distracted?
- A fall while at work at a construction site?
- A medical procedure potentially involving a faulty medical device or a dangerous drug?
- A motorcycle accident in which the other driver claims they “didn’t see” you?
- An assault at a hotel, motel or inn where doors did not close and lock properly?
- An illness that has progressed to the point that working for a living is no longer possible?
- A bicycle accident caused by a careless motorist?
- An attack by a dog that the owner allowed to run free in violation of leash laws?
- A slip-and-fall accident caused by spilled liquid in a grocery store aisle?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you should contact Hardison & Cochran today. A personal injury claim could result in payments through the at-fault party’s insurance for all of your economic and non-economic losses.
Contact Our Southern Pines Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Call or contact Hardison & Cochran online today for a free review of your case. Our legal services are always on a contingency fee basis – you don’t pay unless we obtain compensation for you.
FREE Case Review* Fields Required
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.