On March 31st, 2014, General Motors recalled 1.3 million vehicles due to a power steering problem. Listed below are the years, makes and models of the recalled vehicles:
- Chevrolet Malibu: All from model year 2004 and 2005, and some from model year 2006, 2008 and 2009.
- Chevrolet Malibu Maxx. All model year 2004 and 2005, and some from 2006.
- Chevrolet HHR: Some non-turbocharged models from 2009 and 2010.
- Chevrolet Cobalt: Some model year 2010 vehicles.
- Saturn Aura: Some model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles.
- Saturn Ion: All model year 2004 to 2007 vehicles.
- Pontiac G6: All model year 2005, and some model year 2006, 2008 and 2009 vehicles.
For more info on the recall, please view this USA Today article.