What should I do if I believe I have been injured due to a defective drug product?

Contact a lawyer. Most lawyers who deal with mass torts already know what is going on throughout the nation. From there, they can guide you through the process and if it is something the lawyer is not involved in, he or she will get you into the right hands. Our firm will be glad to review your claim for you.