A new analysis of federal and state traffic data indicates that pedestrian fatalities on U.S. roads surged by 53% from 2009 to 2018 and increased by 5 percent from 2018 to 2019. By comparison, all other traffic deaths combined increased…Read More
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Hospital Workers Harmed by Workplace Violence Due Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Trucking Industry Seeks Less Regulation as It Relies on AI Technology
- Coronavirus and N.C. Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Distracted Drivers and Drunk Driving Contribute to Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Benjamin T. Cochran Honored as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyer