If I’ve Been in an Accident Should I Consult with an Attorney?

Yes. Laws that apply to injuries on or around water are very complex. You may need someone that is experienced to help you analyze everything that happened and decide if you have a case to pursue. Contact a Wake County boating accident lawyer at Hardison & Cochran today.