Car Accident FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions for Our North Carolina Car Accident Lawyers
It is understandable if you are a little confused about your rights and your legal options after getting into a car accident. If you are dealing with injuries to yourself or a loved one at the same time, the situation may also be a little overwhelming.
You can count on the auto accident lawyers of Hardison & Cochran to help ease your stress. While you focus on getting better, we can focus on your case. We have years of experience with helping car accident victims and their families in Raleigh and throughout North Carolina. We will do everything we can to seek a satisfying resolution to your case.
To get a better understanding, please read our Frequently Asked Questions below. To discuss the unique details of your own case, you can contact us by phone or online. We will respond within 24 hours and review your case for free.
- What can I recover in a car accident lawsuit?
- How can I get my car repaired after a crash?
- Should I talk with the other driver’s insurance company?
- If a truck driver or delivery driver hits me, can I sue that driver’s company?
- Will I be able to get workers’ compensation if I was in car crash while working?
- Can I recover anything if I was partially responsible for an auto accident?
- What can I do if the other driver didn’t have any insurance coverage?
- If a drunk driver caused my accident, can I recover from the bar that served the driver?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- How much will I have to pay a lawyer who handles my car accident case?