With the increasing number of COVID-19 coronavirus cases reported by our nation’s hospitals, it is easy to overlook the continuing violence perpetrated against hospital workers. A report published last year said that in healthcare institutions, “violent altercations are so common…Read More
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Hospital Workers Harmed by Workplace Violence Due Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Trucking Industry Seeks Less Regulation as It Relies on AI Technology
- Coronavirus and N.C. Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Distracted Drivers and Drunk Driving Contribute to Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Benjamin T. Cochran Honored as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyer