At Hardison & Cochran, we are glad to announce that we were sponsors at the Fayetteville Turkey Trot event hosted by the Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast North Carolina. We strive to offer top-quality legal solutions to our valued…Read More
A recent report says more than 800 people who died in car accidents in 2018 were back seat passengers who were not wearing seat belts. Half of those accident victims could have survived the crashes by buckling up, the Governors…Read More
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Hospital Workers Harmed by Workplace Violence Due Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Trucking Industry Seeks Less Regulation as It Relies on AI Technology
- Coronavirus and N.C. Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Distracted Drivers and Drunk Driving Contribute to Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Benjamin T. Cochran Honored as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyer