Hardison & Cochran Proud to Sponsor Fallen Firefighters Foundation Golf Tournament
Hardison & Cochran, Attorneys at Law is pleased to sponsor the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Golf Tournament hosted by the Raleigh Fire Department.
The tournament is planned for Monday, June 17 at Bentwinds Golf and Country Club in Fuquay-Varina. Registration opens at 8 a.m. with the tournament starting at 10 a.m.
All proceeds from the golf tournament will be used to support the mission of the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF), a non-profit organization. The NFFF honors firefighters who died in the line of duty and provides support services, grief counseling, scholarships and job training to the spouses and children of fallen firefighters.
Now in its 15th year, the National Fallen Firefighter Golf Tournament has expanded to include nearly 20 regional tournaments across the U.S., each of which is coordinated by local volunteers.
Hardison & Cochran is pleased to take part in this fundraiser event to support the work of the foundation and help the families and co-workers of fallen firefighters. It’s one of many ways the law firm gives back to the local communities it serves.
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation assists in many ways including:
- Providing scholarships and job training for spouses, children and stepchildren of fallen firefighters.
- Providing logistical and emotional support to both volunteer and career departments to cope with a line-of-duty fatality from within their ranks.
- Supporting the Everyone Goes Home® program, directed at the prevention of line-of-duty firefighter’s deaths and injuries.
Hardison & Cochran recognizes the dangers that firefighters across North Carolina face every day in the line of duty. Our attorneys at Hardison & Cochran consider it a privilege to help injured firefighters and other emergency responders who have been injured on the job obtain all the benefits they are due.
The firefighter injury attorneys at Hardison & Cochran have compiled a list of examples of injuries and conditions that firefighters are at risk of incurring on the job such as:
- Critical burn injuries
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Lung damage from smoke inhalation
- Broken or fractured bones
- Severe lacerations
- Back injuries