Hardison & Associates Young Lawyer Tips #6
Every Tuesday a selected attorney of Hardison & Associates will share tips that helped them through law school and their early career as a lawyer. These tips will range from advice on how to study for the LSAT, law school classes and the bar exam to how to handle a case load once you start practicing in your selected area. If you would like one of your questions answered about becoming a lawyer please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s tip comes from Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law graduate Adam Bridwell.
If you’re going to take the LSAT, a study guide is a must have. This week we’ll provide links to 10 different books that will help you get familar with the LSAT early, and if you choose, often.
1. LSAT For Dummies
2. LSAT Workout
3. Cracking the LSAT 2010 Edition
4. Kaplan LSAT 2010 Edition: Strategies, Practice, and Review
5. Master The LSAT
6. LSAT Logic Games Workout
7. Atlas LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide
8. 101 Ways to Score Higher on Your LSAT
9. 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests
10. The Official LSAT SuperPrep