Consult Our Injury Lawyers If Another Motorist Caused Your Accident
Seek help from a North Carolina car accident lawyer who advocates on behalf of auto accident victims who sustained serious injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, including torn ligaments, tendons, lacerations, and contusions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The car collision wasn’t my fault, but how do I know if I’m entitled to compensation from another driver after a wreck?
- Can I seek compensation if I didn’t seek immediate medical treatment? I felt okay immediately after the accident, but woke up feeling very sore the next day.
- How would I afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?