A recent study says late model cars are becoming safer in collisions. Yet, in a front-end car crash, female passengers wearing seat belts are much more likely than men to be seriously injured or killed. A primary reason that women…Read More
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Hospital Workers Harmed by Workplace Violence Due Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Trucking Industry Seeks Less Regulation as It Relies on AI Technology
- Coronavirus and N.C. Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Distracted Drivers and Drunk Driving Contribute to Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Benjamin T. Cochran Honored as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyer