With summer around the corner and spring in full swing, many people in North Carolina will be making a mad dash to the lakes or ocean to cool off. The relaxed nature that presents its self at these locations can lead to mishaps with boats, jet skis and even kayaks.
Before you head out on your or a friend’s watercraft check out these links to North Carolina boating rules and general boating and watercraft safety. If you’re going to the waterways of North Carolina this spring or summer make sure you stay safe and have a great time!!!
- North Carolina Boating Statutes
- North Carolina Boating Accident Stats
- North Carolina Boating Safety Course and Exam
- North Carolina Boating Law Basics
- List of Inland Lakes and Rivers in North Carolina
- Jet Ski Safety
We hope these links better educate you as you have fun in the sun this spring and summer!