Despite a changing cast of electric scooter rental companies in Raleigh, data from N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles show e-scooter accidents continue to cause harm across North Carolina. How Dangerous Are Electric Scooters? A Charlotte Observer report says there were…Read More
A federal court in Florida will hear legal claims by U.S. military veterans from across the country who say design flaws in 3M’s Combat Arms Earplugs caused them hearing damage, including deafness. A Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation (MDL) decided…Read More
We take great pride in our responsiveness. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Hospital Workers Harmed by Workplace Violence Due Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Trucking Industry Seeks Less Regulation as It Relies on AI Technology
- Coronavirus and N.C. Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Distracted Drivers and Drunk Driving Contribute to Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Benjamin T. Cochran Honored as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyer