Legal Resources: Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Research Links
General Legal Resources
- American Bar Association
The ABA’s website provides information on continuing legal education, information about the law, programs to assist lawyers and judges, and initiatives to improve the legal system for the public. Although geared toward the lawyers, judges and their professions, the website is also a helpful resource for the individual.
- Legal Information Institute – Cornell University
- American Lawyer Media Law Firm Surveys
Amlaw 100, NLJ 250, Firms to watch, Global 50…
- Full Text Search of Law Journals on the Internet
- Attorney Search – The ultimate source for finding an attorney.
Search Engines and Other Web Resources
- State, Federal, & OSHA Labor Law Posters – Complete labor law posting compliance from SFOLLP.net, including new federal USERRA notice. State and federal labor law posters available in laminated all-in-one formats.
- Catalyst 100 – Lawyers Marketers